CRAFTYFRIENDS4EVA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Welcome pixiecrafts
compatability test EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 am by Admin

» Welcome Pinkiessparklycreations
compatability test EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:14 am by Admin

» Welcome Rowenas
compatability test EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am by Admin

» Welcome lindyloo
compatability test EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 am by Admin

» Welcome to the forum
compatability test EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:57 am by Admin

» beading link
compatability test EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm by Admin

» crafty friends word association game 1
compatability test EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 pm by Guest

» new game words ending in " ing "
compatability test EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 pm by Guest

» male or female names that start with the same letter
compatability test EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin (723)
compatability test I_vote_lcapcompatability test I_voting_barcompatability test I_vote_rcap 

Statistics
We have 1 registered user
The newest registered user is Admin

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 126 subjects

compatability test

Go down

compatability test Empty compatability test

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:39 am

http://orange.russellgrant.com/channels/love_romance/compatibility_dynamic.php?article=9021

beats getting a daisy and doing he loves me he loves me not

julie

Back to top Go down

compatability test Empty Re: compatability test

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 am

Mine and Steves today lol i not sure about how much of this i can take

Your Compatibility AQUARIUS (Jan21-Feb19) and ARIES (Mar21-Apr20)

How dazzling, delectable, delicious and daring can you get? Well, if you're talking about this dynamic duo, the answer is 'very'. Once they get together, these two can bubble like a bottle of pop, but their fizzy feeling for each other will very rarely go flat.

There's something of the school pal air to this twosome, even if they only met for the first time on Open Day at the local Darby and Joan club! You can't help feeling that they're nicely naughty, and more than a mite mischievous when they team up, and they'll keep each other forever young at heart.

The fun and fire of the rumbustious Ram will really appeal to a mentally motivated Aquarian, who loves the verve and vitality that, this arabesquing Arians can offer. And because they're ruled (if anyone can rule an Aquarian, that is!) by unconventional Uranus, the Arian can always depend on their Aquarian pal to do something divine and different, and act on impulse. Some folk will dread that moment, but these fun-loving Fiery folk will jump up and down (they'll look like they just sat on a wasp!) and clap their mitts in merriment.

When it comes to love, there'll be a fundamental feeling of no holds being barred between these two. They won't keep a single secret from each other. Well, maybe one or two, like where the Aquarians hidden their Arian's Christmas present. Given up already? It's in the oven, of course. (These two love going out to eat!)

What keeps this Cupidic concoction cooking away in the microwave of amour (they'll use it to heat up their hamburgers from the local take-away on the odd night that they're in), is that they both have such a strong sense of themselves (everyone else will notice them, too!) that they can go off and do their own things, but it won't matter. Neither of them will be tormented by the green eye of jealousy about what the other one could be up to. (Chances are, both of them could be up to the same sort of thing!) So, when the Ram rushes off to rowing classes, the Aquarian can continue their correspondence course in cosmology. (They're building a rocket in the back garden.) Both of them will be quite confident that their pal-like paramour will hurry home when the time comes.

Aquarians can turn their flood of feelings on and off like a hot-water tap, so one month this unruly Uranian will scald their swain with burning desire, and the next they'll give them goose-pimples as they come across as cold as a cucumber. It might sound like bedlam in bed to you, but an Arian will adore it. Remember that these Rams are enchanted by the chase, and if they've got a partner who couldn't possibly be predictable if they tried, they'll adore the sense of adventure that will adorn their amour. (They'll also know they've got to make the most of it while their protean partner is in their fervent phase. After all, who knows when celibacy will strike their swain again?)

When a Martian man discovers the dame of his dreams, and she just happens to be an Aquarian (now isn't that odd?), he'll be kept captivatingly confused as she plays some dastardly games with him. And she'll be so pert and pretty that she can get away with it! Turn the tables, and it'll still be brill, although the relationship won't be quite as capricious. Even so, you won't catch this couple complaining

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum