CRAFTYFRIENDS4EVA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Welcome pixiecrafts
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 am by Admin

» Welcome Pinkiessparklycreations
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:14 am by Admin

» Welcome Rowenas
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am by Admin

» Welcome lindyloo
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 am by Admin

» Welcome to the forum
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:57 am by Admin

» beading link
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm by Admin

» crafty friends word association game 1
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 pm by Guest

» new game words ending in " ing "
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 pm by Guest

» male or female names that start with the same letter
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin (723)
Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below I_vote_lcapHi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below I_voting_barHi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below I_vote_rcap 

Statistics
We have 1 registered user
The newest registered user is Admin

Our users have posted a total of 3984 messages in 126 subjects

Hi all if you have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below

Go down

Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below Empty Hi all if you have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 am

Hi all as i am a Reiki Master and healer i asked sue to put a section for me to offer anyone who needs it some distant healing and to have there names put into my healing book.
So if you or a family member, friend or anyone you know needs some healing please just put the names on a post below and i will be popping in everyday to check and i will do distant healing twice weekly and i will put the names into the healing book every day and then the main healing book at circle every tuesday.
We also do a group healing prayer at the end of circle on tuesday evening so if you feel you need this please give me a shout.

Love and Light to you

Julie xxxx

Back to top Go down

Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below Empty hi julie

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:29 am

i am kim lol i am interested in the distant healing and the prayer hugs kim from leicester.

Back to top Go down

Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below Empty Re: Hi all if you have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:38 am

oh blkess you kim your my first lol of course i will put you in the healing book and send some distant healing if you want to pm me your probs i can add that to your name

thank you for being my first

julie

Back to top Go down

Hi all if you  have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below Empty Re: Hi all if you have a friend or family member or yourself who is in need of healing put your details below

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:43 am

Hi Julie.
Could you put my M-I-L in your book please as she is suffering from breast cancer along with suffering a stroke too
Her name is Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:33 am

Hi mel consdier it done hun bless her i am going to be sitting at 6pm tomorrow night for my first session of healing so will send her some then.
I hope it helps bless her even if it just gives her a little peace of mind please tell her i sending some healing as the mind is a wonderful thing

julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 pm

i was given some words via a friend for all that seems to be happening at the min and i thought i would shre them as when i am at my lowest ebb i think of this small sentence and it helps me so i hope it can help someone else

"This too shall pass!"

julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 am

The first healing session was adminestered i sent out some extra healing to us all and our families so i hope your all ok and the next session will be on tuesady night from my circle

julie xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 am

i meant to do this days ago
can you add my hubby ally walis to your healing please
over the last few months allys had brain infections and problems with his hydrocephalus shunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 am

Can you add my Mum to your list. I will pm her details to you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum